Nadezhda (Nadya) Kagan.
The Artist & Professional sculptor.
Born on November 18, 1960 in Russia.
From 1984 -1988 studied at the University of Moscow (dep. of Painting
- Displayed art work at the student art exhibitions.
- Got a higher technical education in 1983.
-In 1993 worked as a sculptor(wax modeling, bronze) at the art studio
“Omanoot” of Alone and Zaretsky (Haifa, Israel).
- In 2002, 2004 the bronze prizes to the winners of Acre’s International
Festival of the Alternative Theater were carried out.
- In 2000 created the decorations for the play of V. Fienberg ,”The
Dog” (“Moadon-ha-Teatron”, Haifa, Israel).
- In 1992 the artist , with her husband and son moved from Russia to
-From 1984-1992 worked as an artist at the Art Theatre and Folk Theatre.
Performances and shows decorated by Nadya got a lot first awards at
the theatrical festivals of such towns as Vladimir, Ryazan, S - Petersburg
- Years 2000-2003 annual group exhibitions in Acre’s City Hall,
- Years 2000-2004 annual group exhibitions in Haifa’s “House
of Artist”, Israel.
- Years 1995-2000 permanent exhibitions in “Omanoot Gallery
(Jerusalem, “Hyatt Regency”), Israel.
- From 1983 to 1989 displayed artwork at the student art exhibitions.
- The sculptures by Nadezhda Kagan are displayed in Israel’s art
galleries and are residing at private collections in Israel, Canada,
USA, Poland, and Russia.
Nadya Kagan has been a member of the Israeli Painters and Sculptors
Association, since year 2000.